4.11.2011

My On-line Auction Stores

After several years of selling items online, I have decided to close my Ebay store. Ebay has changed their policies, resulting in higher listing and final value fees for sellers. I am a small seller, I do not have volumes and volumes of merchandise and although it was once fun and a little profitable to sell items, it no longer is. Remember when Ebay first started...."sell those unwanted items in your basement, attic or clothes closet" Its not that way anymore....the big merchandise sellers have taken over, and many of the "sell your unwanted items" sellers have been left behind.

I am now listing on three sites, MJs Closet,  Addoway and Bonanza

Both are similar to eBay but without the high cost of selling. Items sold on these sites are generally lower in pric
e since they have NO listing fees and a small percentage selling fee.

Come over and have a look!

MJs Closet


Le Boicour Boutique



And don’t forget about BigCrumbs Save money on 1200+ online purchases!


If not, you'll never know what you're missing